We design responsive, fast and lead generating websites for local business.
eCommerce Website Design
Our eCommerce websites deliver a quality user experience for your customers by including high-quality graphic design and easy to use navigation. Along with fully integrated shopping cart, checkout pages and online payment systems.
With our systems used to build eCommerce sites such as woo-commerce and Shopify, you can streamline your online sales process for your customers.
Making it easy for them to find the product they are looking for, adding it to their basket and entering their payment and delivery details as quickly and as easily as possible.
The eCommerce solutions we provide com with automated customer email solution which is used for sending order conformation emails, automated receipts and invoices along with many others.
In this day and age eCommerce is growing exponentially and the opportunity for business’ to sell their products online is huge.
It is estimated that there will be 20.5 billion global digital buyers in 2020, which is about 25% of the worlds population shopping online.
This number rises year on year increasing opportunity for eCommerce stores. There has never been a better time to start an online business.
The main reason for this is convenience! The world we live in today is all about speed and convenience, people want what they order tomorrow today.
With that in mind, we make sure that your eCommerce website provides that with the customer experience your customers have throughout.
A fast, simple process that allows your customers to buy with ease and in turn increasing the value you provide to them.
Content management system
All websites come with a content management system typical through WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce.
These platforms really allow you to take control of your online store once built, making it easy for you to add products, manage stock and orders. They also come with a mobile app where some of these features can be managed too.
Analytics & Reporting
You will also be able to use these platforms to gain insight into your eCommerce website. Allowing you to monitor things like how many visitors you are getting, sales statistics and much more.
Using this data you can optimise the performance of your site by doubling down on things that are selling and re-evaluating those which are not.
Having a sound shipping model is important to build customer trust, fast and hassle-free delivery is a full-proof way to ensure that you retain your customers.
We can integrate multiply delivery service providers with your site, which involve instant shipping cost calculations along with providing your customers with product tracking codes.
Social media integration is also available too with our eCommerce sites. Taking advantage of social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram should be a vital part of any online store.
We can link these channels so that posts of new products and other promotions can be clicked and taken right to the checkout page on your website.
All websites are hosted with SSL certificates which is the standard website security encryption. The padlock symbol on the search bar alongside your website domain name will give your customers peace of mind when purchasing from you.
We use payment gateways such as Google pay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and Stripe. These integrated payment systems are recognised by consumers and offer a safe way to provide personal information.
– Identify the goals and target audience of your website.
– Understand our clients vision of their business and design accordingly.
– Identify examples of web designs you like.
– Discuss essential features your site must have i.e social media integration.
– Using your company Logo/Branding we will theme your website around that colour scheme.
– From there you will review designs and add/change things to fit your business vision.
– Once your design approved we start the development of your site.
– All functionality of the site will be fully tested and checked.
– Your Website will be fully responsive on all device (Desktop, Mobile and Tablet)
Final Draft and Revisions
– You will be given the chance to make final changes before signing off.
– We use WordPress as our content management system which will give you access to make changes yourself.
– We like to build relationships with our clients to help their business grow online.
– We offer support packages for content updates as well as additional add-ons to drive customers to your website.
Let’s Work Together
Get In touch and see if we can help you grow your online presence.