We Design Bespoke High-Quality Web Sites For Local Businesses
We are a digital agency that specialise in providing businesses with everything they need to taker their first step into the digital landscape and develop
What We Do
We specialise in helping
We design professional and responsive websites that are optimised for across all devices. The size of online traffic coming from mobile devices increases year on year, so a responsive website is crucial.
SEO is making sure your website is optimised for search engines. This is a powerful way to build the visitors to your website leading to more customers. We can make sure that your services are being found by the right people.
PPC or (Pay Per Click) is an online advertising model where you place ads such as GoogleAds. You Pay to place at the top of the results leading to more traffic.
The online marketplace can be competitive, so
Do I Need A Website?
Think of the website like a storefront for your business, you’re online property. Its where people can find out everything they need to know about your business and the services or products you can provide. As we continue to move into this digital era, any business not taking advantage of this opportunity is sure to be left behind.
There are more than 4 billion people using the internet as we speak, giving business’ today the best platform to grow their business by leveraging the internet. A website works for you 24/7 behind the scenes providing potential customers with information.
Responsive Websites For Any Device
In 2015 the amount of online traffic to mobile devices was higher than the traffic to desktop devices for the first time in history at 52%. This is trend that is not slowing down and is not expected to any time soon.
That’s why our sites are optimised and responsive to work well on all mobile devices. Keeping the site of a high quality design but at the same time making sure they work quick and efficiently.
What is SEO and PPC?
SEO or search engine optimising is the process of ranking your website as high as possible on search engines such as google, in turn providing your site with good high quality organic traffic. Organic traffic meaning any traffic that comes from search engines with paid ads.
PPC or pay per click in a nut shell is online advertising whereby you place ads online and only pay for it once someone clicks on your ad. There are many different types of paid ads like display and remarketing ads, but by far the most popular type is paid search ads. These are the type of ads that pop up at the top of a seach engine like google, known as google ads.
Branding in this digital era is crucial to build a successful business, having modern and unique design can help you stand out from others. Your logo and the design of your website is a visual representation of how you see your business and how you want others to see it.
We work with our clients throughout our design process to make sure they’re happy and are providing as much input as they wish. A powerful Responsive website with professional logo and branding always stand out from the rest and will serve you in growing as a business.
– Understand our clients vision of their business and design accordingly.
– Identify examples of web designs you like.
– Discuss essential features your site must have i.e social media integration.
– Using your company Logo/Branding we will theme your website around that colour scheme.
– From there you will review designs and add/change things to fit your business vision.
– All functionality of the site will be fully tested and checked.
– Your Website will be fully responsive on all device (Desktop, Mobile and Tablet)
Final Draft and Revisions
– You will be given the chance to make final changes before signing off.
– We use WordPress as our content management system which will give you access to make changes yourself.
– We like to build relationships with our clients to help their business grow online.
– We offer support packages for content updates as well as additional add-ons to drive customers to your website.
Let’s Work Together
Get In touch and see if we can help you grow your online presence.